Mount Everest fascinates the world by being top of the world. This Instant Everest trek also known as Thyangboche trek allows you to see many stunning Himalayan peaks including Everest from a low elevation and in a shortest time period .We fly to Lukla (2827meters) with spectacular views of the mountains and ascend through the Dudh Koshi valley to the Sherpa settlement of Namche Bazaar (3440meters), an unofficial capital of the Sherpas. Walking through the lovely forest and traditional Sherpa villages to the world renowned and sacred monastery of Thyangboche (3867meteres) is rewarded with the views of Everest soaring behind Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama-Dablam, Kangtega and Tawache peaks. On our way to Lukla culturally rich Sherpa village of Khumjung exhibits the Sherpa life style and is the home of Yeti scalp.
Commencing from the airstrip at Lukla the first three days are spent trekking the established trail to E.B.C. We traverse West for a gradual ascent to the beautiful five lakes of Gokyo,where we rest for some side treks including a climb of Gokyo Ri for some fantastic views. From Gokyo we trek over the Chola pass onwards to Gorak Shep on the main trail and Kala Pattar, fantastic views of Everest .A further five days are spent descending to Lukla for our flight to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Early in the morning, we drive to Tribhuwan International Airport.
After 35 minutes flight to Lukla(2804 mtrs.), we begin our trek to Phakding (2610 mtrs.) or Joresalee (2800m).
Day 02: Trek to Namche Bazar (3535 mtrs.).
Not a long day but a hard pull up to Namche Bazar arrive for an early lunch and our overnight camp. As we climb, we have our first views of Everest (8848m) and Nuptse (7879m). We camp right in the heart of the village and have the rest of the day to enjoy the splendid Sherpa hospitality .
Day 03: Rest day in Namche Bazzar
This is a day for an acclimatization. We have a fine walk around the valley to adjust with thin air. Namche Bazzar is known as the gateway of the Everest. We will take you to a museum too on the same day. There you can see the traditional custom of sherpa peoples. Besides, a fine view of the Everest and other mountains can be overviewed from this place.
Day 04: Namche bazzar to Tengboche (3850m).
Today also won’t be hard day. After walking 4 hours,we visit a monastery known as Tengboche monastery. Then you will be taken to observe the prayer ceremony whether in the evening or morning.
Day 05: Tengboche to Dingbuche(4350 mtrs.).
We move up the Imja river valley to Pangboche (3900m). We stop here for lunch and visit the Monastery and look at the 'Yeti Sculpt'. In the afternoon we continue on to the summer village of Dingboiche (4360m). The scenery all day is superb
Day 06: Day trip to Chhukung valley and trek back to Dingboche.
Today you can enjoy another day for acclimatization. This day we will have trip to Chhukung valley, then we returnback to Dingboche in the evening. We will take you to Chhukung Ri (5546 mtrs) too. From there, we can observe a fifth highest mountain Makalu.
Day 07: Dingboche to Lobuche (4950 mtrs.).
Today walk all the way to thukla and around Khumbu clacier to get to Lobuche.after reaching Lobuche you have nice view of Nupste, Mt.pumori and some other mountains
Day 08: Lobuche to Gorak shep (5160 mtrs.)
Day 09: The day starts with a hike up to Kalapathar (5545 mtrs.)
A an excellent viewpoint to observe the Mount.Everest and innumerable spectacular mountains views. Then our overnight stay will be at Ghorakshep.
Day 10: Trek to Everest Base camp (5400 mtrs.) and come back to Gorak shep.
Day 11: Trek down to Pheriche (4240 mtrs.).
Day 12: Trek to Namche Bazar
DAY 13: Descending, pass through Namche Bazar passing under the towering Kongde ridge (6186m) and follow the Dudh Koshi to Phakding to camp.
DAY 14 : We walk to Lukla and enjoy a farewell party with our Sherpa crew.
DAY 15: Fly back to Kathmandu.
What is included in the price?
- Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus
- Accommodation as required by you or as specified in the appropriate itinerary
- Guided city tours if applicable by private car / van / bus
- All your standard Meals during the trek (Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners)
- Local licensed English speaking Guide
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff
- Airfares including taxes as appropriate for internal flight transfer as part of trekking itinerary
- Land transfers as appropriate for trekking itinerary
- All our government taxes
- Official expense
What is not included in the price?
- Certain lunches and dinners as explained in the trekking itinerary
- Your travel insurance (compulsory)
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Appropriate visa fees
- Alcoholic, cold and hot drinks, laundry
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected)
- Certain sightseeing/monument entrance fees
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section