This is to inform that Kailash Yatra – Inner Kora will not be operating on 2016 due to not giving permission in inner part by Chinese authority.Mt. Kailash (6714m), Asia's most sacred mountain, is located in a high and isolated enclave of West Tibet . It is one of three pilgrimages sites in the area, known collectively as Kangri Tsosum. All are said to be at the heart of the ancient Shangshung kingdom, the supposed land of origin of the pre-Buddist Bonpos. Mt Kailash is their sould-mountain, which they also call Yungdrung Gu Tse, the Nine-story Swastika Mountain .
It is a 53-km pilgrim path around Mt. Kailash . It begins and ends at Darchen, a small settlement at the mountain south base and in the process visits four monasteries crosses the high Drolma La Pass (5636m). Three days is perhaps the minimum time required to walk leisurely around the mountain: spend two nights in or near Dira Phuk and Zutrul Phuk Monasteries. If conditions permit, try to stay four or five days, which would allow time for short trips to the inner regions of the area.
Planning and Preparation of Mt. Kailash Yatra
Kailash Inner Kora via Kyirong - 17 Days
Day 01: Katmandu (1300 mts.) Arrival, our representative will meet at the airport and escort to the Hotel, Program briefing at the evening, dinner, overnight stay in Katmandu.
Day 02: Katmandu - After breakfast start to Katmandu sightseeing including Pashupatinath and Budha Nikanth Darshan, back to hotel evening free. overnight stay in Katmandu.
Day 03: Katmandu to Syabrubeshi (3700 mts. - 140kms.) - This is the first day of the Yatra. Very early with pack breakfast depart from Katmandu –Galchhi -Sybrubeshito near China border by reserved tourist coach. O/N stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Syabrubeshi to Kyirong ( 43 KKM), . Drive from Syabrubeshi to China border-17 KM, Our agent will complete custom formalities and check into Tibet - an autonomous part of China and drive to Kyirong -26 KM . Overnight stay at Guest House.
Day 05: Kyirong Rest day - Full day free for acclimatization.
Day 06: Kyirong to Saga /Dongba (4500mts. - 375kms) - After breakfast drive from Kyirong to Saga/Dongba .Overnight stay at Guesthouse.
Day 07: Saga/Dongba (4500mts. - 335kms) to Mansarovar - After breakfast drive from Dongba to Mansarovar 07:00 hours. Conducting Mansarovar Parikrama by vehicle. Overnight stay at Guesthouse.
Day 08: Mansarovar to Darchen (4600mts. - 110kms.) - Conduct Pooja, hawan and spiritual activities. Drive around 2.30 hrs to Darchen and overnight stay at Guesthouse.
Day 09: Darchen to Diraphuk (4890mts. –Drive 8 kms and trek 11 kms.) - This is the first day of Kailash Parikrama. This day we drive up to yama dwar and start trek for about 6 hours to reach Dhirapuk. We get the North face dharshan of Kailash. Overnight stay at mud house or tent on the basis of availability.
Day 10: Diraphuk to Zhulthulphuk. Dhira puk - Shiva sthal - Guber kund - East face dharshan of Kailash (Sundhal Puk) - Zuthulpuk
Day 11: Zhulthulphuk to Darchen - Complete parikrama. Rest day at Darchen.
Day 12: Rest Day at Darchen(If possible, by noon, we trek till Ashtapad and stay overnight at the monastery and continue nandi kora, the next day).
Day 13: Nandi Kora - Darchen - Ashtapad - Nandi Kora - Atmalinga Dharshan - Saptarishi Cave - Kapala - Kavala -. tsho Lakes. Overnight at Darchen.
Day 14: Drive to Dongba. O/N stay at the guest house.
Day 15: Dongba to Kyirong - Drive back to Kyirong, which is the last stay in Tibet part.
Day 16: Kyirong to Katmandu - After custom formalities we will be picked up by Nepal side and continue drive to Kathmandu and check in at Hotel.
Day 17: Morning check out hotel, transfer to airport, catch flight for next Destination.
Kailash Inner Kora via Kyirong - 17 Days
Fixed Departure Dates
|August||16 (Outer & Inner Kora trip)|
Cost on Per Person Basis
|17 Days Inner Kora Package||
|Upgrade 5 star hotel on twin sharing basis.||
INR 5500.00 Per person
|Extra days in Kathmandu on 3 star hotel (If 5 star Hotel, Cost will be extra.)||
INR 2500.00 Per person
INR 7500.00 Per person
INR 2500 .00 Per person
Additional USD 300 will be applicable if the Tibetan government applies the rule of 17 tourists per bus in Tibet side.
- Arrival & departure transportation from Kathmandu airport to hotel and drop at airport
- Sightseeing tour of Pashupatinath and Budhanilkantha.
- 3 nights 3 star hotel at Kathmandu on twin sharing basis with all meals
- Transfer to Kyirong by tourist bus
- Tibet side: accommodation in decent hotel/Guest House
- Pure vegetarian meals prepared by our escort.
- A/C coach & support trucks
- English speaking Tibetan guide
- Nepali tour leader
- Free Duffel Bag
- Gamow bag, oxygen, basic first-aid kit.
- Kailash permit & normal Tibet/China visa fee.
- Kyirong land tax.
- Airfares from Home - Kathmandu - Home
- All beverages, Photography charges and Telephone calls
- Travel Insurance of clients
- Emergency evacuation expenses.
- Tibet Porter charges during parikrama
- Extra cost in the event of landslide for hiring additional transportation
- Expenses of personal urgent visa fee etc & Services other than specified
- Food & transport in case of any delay due to weather or unforeseen reason.
- Any extra cost incurred if the yatri separates himself/herself from the group for any unforeseen reason from the point of separation from the group till he/she reaches home town.
- Any extra day stay will incur additional cost.
MODEL OF PAYMENTS
- 20 days prior to tour departure date, 100% of the total cost should reach Samrat Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd account by telex transfer with the copy of passport of client.
TOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
- All notice of cancellation must be sent to our office in written. Verbal cancellations will not be entertained.
- 20 days before trip departure 10% of total trip cost.
- 15 days before trip departure 50% of total trip cost.
- 10 days before trip departure 90% of total trip cost.
- 07 days and less departure 100% of total trip cost.
IMPORTANT PRE-DEPARTURE INFORMATION:Clothing:
Casual wears and comfortable walking shoes are recommended to travel to Tibet. Be sure to bring warm clothing as nights and early mornings can be quite chilly to downright cold. Indian woman Pilgrims strictly advisable no Sari. Bring all the film, medicine, cosmetics, personal toilet items etc. that you will need from home as these are difficult if not impossible to obtain on the way. A small first aid kit is also a good idea. Also quite useful to have a route map, to know where you are going and have been each day.
What to take:
Winter wear: Gore-Tex material though expensive is highly recommended. Down jacket, raincoat or windbreakers, thermal under wears, Jackets, warm trousers & woolen shirts (cotton will also do), warm sweaters, woolen gloves, sun hat, sun glass, comfortable shoes, light leather boots in case of snow, woolen balaclava ('monkey cap') & scarf/dust mask to protect your eyes & nose from dust.
Bring with you:
Snacks along the way. Chocolates, dry fruit, toffees, glucose; 'namkeen' etc. Strong water bottle & water purifying tablets. Personal medical kit and Diamox tablet (for high altitude). Sun glasses (to protect your eyes from UV, which is especially strong in high altitudes). Sun block or sun screen lotion, wet tissues (Fresh-ones are excellent to wipe off the dust), clothes-line/clips, needle & thread, deo-spray (handy for smelly boots/feet and for a round of spray in the toilet tent!), toilet paper, torch & spare batteries, daypack (small shoulder bag), Camera & films, Binocular.
This is one of the toughest high altitude road journeys on earth. You Must be physically fit - no two ways about that. Generally patients with asthma & heart problems have a problem acclimatizing to high altitudes. In your interests it is essential you should be examined by your doctor to know about your health condition and your ability to cope up with the rigors of high altitude travel for days in 'no road' conditions, extreme cold, dust, trekking to an altitude of 19500ft during the Parikrama, etc.
As you are traveling over high terrain, you are likely to experience symptoms and discomfort of altitude sickness (headache, loss of appetite, nausea, exhaustion, sleeplessness, breathlessness etc.) until your body adjusts to the elevation. This can take a couple of days or more depending on an individual. For this reason alone, we have made it mandatory to stay 2 nights at Nylam (12000ft) before moving on to the higher altitudes. Drink plenty of water, be calm, and do not exercise. Do not drink alcohol or smoke prior to and during the tour. We also recommend you carry a strip of diamox tablets. Do consult your physician on the dosage. We provide Gamow bag (a special equipment to prevent sickness from high altitude) on this tour.
The unit of Chinese currency is Yuan. USD 1 = 6.50 Yuan. 1 Yuan = INR 11.00 approx, Money can exchange at Bank or money changer.
Risks & Liability:
Samrat Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd and its associates will put every effort to make your journey smooth and pleasant. However, all the tours in Tibet are conducted strictly under the rules & regulation of Tibet Tourism Bureau (TTB). Therefore, Samrat Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd, Samrat Holidays, Salem, India and its counterparts shall not be responsible for any change and alteration in the program due to unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay arrival, delay issue of permit and visa, sickness or accidents. Any extra cost incurred thereof shall be borne by the clients on the spot.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Our group size is minimum 25 pax in group joining basis and minimum 5 pax in pravet tour basis. No limitation for maximum group size..
- Tibet is Autonomous region of China. So you will not get the special permit and Visa for Tibet directly In your country. You have to proceed for permit and Visa for Tibet through our Agency.
- We must receive scan copy of your passport at least 35 days prior to arrival in gateway cities (Kathmandu or Lhasa). Passport must be same as scan copy and valid for more than 6 months.
- We request to dispatch the original passport at our delhi office for indian passport holders 15 days prior to arrive in Kathmandu and other than indian passport holders must spend at least 2 nights in Kathmandu to issue Tibet visa. They will also require to bring 2 passport size photos. We shall send client "Chinese embassy visa form" well in advance to be fill up by each client which can either sent to us by email or can be collected upon arrival.
- Those who entry Lhasa from mainland China are requested to obtain Chinese visa in their home country and we will organize Tibet permit and handover it through our agent in Lhasa.
- Chinese visa will be valid for China mainland only, do not bring Chinese visa if you are entering Tibet from Kathmandu.If you obtained Chinese visa the chinese ambassy will cancel mainland visa during your journey to Tibet.
- We supply detail information and briefing upon arrival.
- Indian Rupees are not accepted in Tibet. We will assist to exchange the amount to Yuan (Chinese Currency) for you upon your arrival in Kathmandu.
- The official Chinese currency used by the Tibetans is circulated in denominations (notes) of 1,2,5,10,100 Yuan. 1 Yuan is equivalent to approximately INR 11. It is advisable to carry Chinese Yuan to avoid unhealthy rates and futile bargaining at the Kodari Border or at Zhangmu.
- The unit of Chinese currency is Yuan. USD 1 = 6.00 Yuan. Exchange all your remaining Yuan at the end of the trip at Zhangmu itself before re-entering Nepal.
- Important Note: Carring INR 1000 & INR 500 denomanation are limited up to INR 25,000 in Nepal according to the rule of NRB.Indian Passport & Election (Voter) ID card are only the valid Identification proof to entry Nepal by air. other valid ID proof are also accepted to entry Nepal by overland.
- Outer kora means parikrama of Kailash Parvat in 3 days. The regular Overland and Helicopter trips are actually only outer kora which is easy to complete. Inner kora means parikrama of Nandi Parvat and visit tirtha puri, saptarishi cave including kailash parbat. However it is more challenging and adventures than outer kora.
- Samrat Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd and its associates will put every effort to make your journey smooth and pleasant. However, all the tours in Tibet are conduct strictly under the rules & regulation of Tibet Tourism Bureau (TTB). Therefore, Its counterpart shall not be responsible for any change and alteration in the program due to unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, snow fall, political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay arrival, delay issue of permit and visa, sickness or accidents. Any extra cost incurred thereof shall be borne by the clients on the spot.
- CIPSC (China Indian Pilgrims’ Service Center) has an athority to handle travel arrangements & fix rates for the Indian pilgrims in Tibet side.
- We provide AC Deluxe Coach for Airport pickup drop and sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- We could provide standard non AC Tourist Coach for Kathmandu to Kodari Boarder and VV due to road condtion..
- We provide Kathmandu - Nepalganj - Simikot and return by fixed wing and Simikot - Hillsa and return by charter helicopter for heli kailash yatra.
- We provide AC Deluxe Coach for the entire journey of Tibet.
- We also provide supporting Truck to carry luggage and equipments.
- We provide one escorting Jeep during entire journey of Tibet.
- Jeep or Van can be provided at extra cost
Please use any of following Bank accounts for your convenience.
Telegraphic transfer to Samrat Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Please ask your bank to advise payment to either Bank by authenticated Tested Telex message. Use one of the bank above with correct company address.
- During transfer, the transfer service charges are sender's responsibility, please make sure we could receive the actual amount invoiced with your bank.
- TO ENSURE YOUR TRANSFER ACCURACY, Any inefficient or inaccurate transfer may delay the reservation procedures. Deposit are required to guarantee at time of reservation.
- To avoide high transfer service charges, you can made payments by Credit Card (we accept all credit cards) at anytime.
- Sleeping Bag down with inside extra cove
- Down Jacket, Polar fleece, Light quilted.
- Pure wool and thick cotton socks
- Thermal underwear (Inner-full fitting) wool or mixed combination.
- Wool pullovers-polo neck, Flannel shirts.
- Warm light gloves, Snowcap(with ear covering)
- Wool monkey cap, Sun hats & scarves.
- Comfortable Trekking boots and Sandals
- Sun / Snow glasses
- Towels-including small hand towel.
- Hot water bottle.
- Light Trek bag (for camera, and very essential things.) and duffel bag to keep your personal belongings.
- Rain coat with hood.
- Ladies can select other clothing materials as per her interest.
- Torch with spare cells & bulbs
- Video camera: - as per the interest.
- Plastic mug/whistle.
- Swiss knife ( multi purpose)
- First aid box / personal medicine
- Walking stick
|For more information:-||ONLINE BOOKING||INQUIRY||TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
- Fixed Departure Date
- Lhasa with Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Flight
- Kailash Yatra by Helicopter
- Kailash Yatra by Helicopter via Lucknow
- Holy Kailash Parikrama Tour
- KTM-Lhasa-Ali-Kailash Tour by Fly in Fly Out
- KTM-Lhasa-Ali-Kailash Tour by Fly in Drive Out
- Kailash Yatra by Overland
- Kailash Planing & Preparation
- Mt. Kailash Route Map1
- Mt. Kailash Route Map2
- Mt. Kailash Route Map3
- Nepal Hindu Circuit Package
- Muktinath Excursion Tour
- Muktinath by Helicopter
- Kathmandu Cultural Tour
- Muktinath-Pashupatinath Tour (Fixed weekly schedule)
- Damodar Kund Tour
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Muktinath-Chitwan Tour
- KTM/Pokhara/Chitwan Tour
- Kathmandu/Chitwan Tour
- Lumbini Tour Packages
- Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Nepal Volunteer Services
- Nepal Information
- Api Himal Peak
- Cholaste Peak
- Chulu West Peak
- Churen Himal Peak
- Gyajikhang Peak
- Himlung Peak
- Kang Guru Peak
- Kanjirowa Peak
- Kirantchuli Peak
- Kumbhakarna Peak
- Mera Peak
- Naya Kanga Peak
- Putha Himchuli Peak
- Ramdun-Go Peak
- Singu Chuli Peak
- Sitachuchura Peak
- Telicho Peak
- Thamserku Peak
- Tharpachuli Peak
- Tripura Himchuli Peak
- Twache - Amadablam Peak