i. RESTRICTED AREAS WHICH HAVE BEEN OPENED FOR GROUP TREKKING
The following restricted areas are open only for group trekkers. And a trekking permit will not be issued to individual trekkers for such areas. The areas and required fees are as follows:
S. No. Area Fee (per person)
- Areas of lower Dolpa For the first 4 weeks per week per person US$ 10 and after 4 weeks per week per person US$ 20
- Taplejung District (Kanchanjanga Region):- Areas of Olangchunggola, Lelep, Papung and Yamphudin Village Development Committee. Sankhuwasabha District (MakaluRegion):-Areas of Kimathanka, Chepuwa, Hatiya and Pawakhola village development committee. Solukhumbu District (Everest Region):-All north-west area way from Thame to Nangpala of Namche VillageDevelopment Committee. For the first 4 weeks per week per person US$10 and After 4 weeks per week per person US$ 20
- Rasuwa District :- (Thamun and Tingure Per week per person US$ 10
- Manang District :- Areas of Nar, Phu, and Northern area of Tilche Village of Thochhe village Development Committee. For September to November per week per person US$ 90 and December to August per week per person US$ 15.
- Mugu District :- Areas of Mugu, Dolpu, Pulu and Bhangri. For the first 7 days per person US$ 90 and After 7 days per day per person US$ 15.
- Baihang District :- Areas of Kanda, Saipal and Duli. For the first 7 days per person US$ 90 and After 7 days per day per person US$ 15.
- Darchula District :- Areas of Byas VillageDevelopment Committee. For the first 7 days per person US$ 90 and After 7 days per day per person US$ 15.
- Upper Mustang and Upper Dolpa District:- For the first 10 days per person US$ 700 and after 10 days per day per person US$ 70
- Gorkha District (Manaslu Area) :- For September to November per person US$ 90 and for December to August per week per person US$ 75.
- Humla District :- Areas of Limi and Muchu village Development Committee, and area way to Tibet via Tangekhola of Darma Village Development committee. For the first 7 days per person US$ 90 and after 7 days per day per person US$ 15.
Note: To get a group trekking permit an application form should be submitted through any registered trekking agency of Nepal.
- Travel document (in case of loss/damage/theft/or expiry of the passport)- US$ 20
- Issuance of Entry Visa from the Dept.-25% additional fee along with regular entry visa fee.
- Certification of arrival or departure stamps or replacement of trekking permit- US$1 (one).
Nepal is a great spot of the world for scholars and University students to research in the field of Geology, Botany, Zoology, Anthropology and other various fields as she has the world's highest peaks on the north, descending sharply downwards to the plain of 70m above sea level through rugged mountain and different landscaping, different climate, different flora and fauna, different authentic groups in a very short span of 200km. We also have guides who are students of University in different subjects.
- Nepal Hindu Circuit Package
- Muktinath Excursion Tour
- Muktinath by Helicopter
- Kathmandu Cultural Tour
- Muktinath-Pashupatinath Tour (Fixed weekly schedule)
- Damodar Kund Tour
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Muktinath-Chitwan Tour
- KTM/Pokhara/Chitwan Tour
- Kathmandu/Chitwan Tour
- Lumbini Tour Packages
- Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Nepal Volunteer Services
- Nepal Information
- Api Himal Peak
- Cholaste Peak
- Chulu West Peak
- Churen Himal Peak
- Gyajikhang Peak
- Himlung Peak
- Kang Guru Peak
- Kanjirowa Peak
- Kirantchuli Peak
- Kumbhakarna Peak
- Mera Peak
- Naya Kanga Peak
- Putha Himchuli Peak
- Ramdun-Go Peak
- Singu Chuli Peak
- Sitachuchura Peak
- Telicho Peak
- Thamserku Peak
- Tharpachuli Peak
- Tripura Himchuli Peak
- Twache - Amadablam Peak